Posted by Bice's Florist on July 16, 2018
Sing Along With These Floral Inspired Tunes
Sometimes pairing the right song with the right flowers can say much more than just words alone. When you want to say it with a song, take a look at the floral playlist Bice’s Florist has compiled for special occasions.
- Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi. This early 90s hit expresses true desire for someone after going through the pain of a breakup. Roses must have healing power.
- Fading Like a Flower by Roxette. Getting over a relationship is never easy, and just like flowers will fade and wilt without proper care, we can be reminded to take care of ourselves in the midst of difficult circumstances.
- Daisy by Zedd. Daisies are such happy flowers, surely a girl by the same name is destined for happiness, even if it doesn’t seem so at the moment.
- Plastic Roses by Jessica Sanchez. Here we’re reminded why fake flowers are never a good idea. Never settle for anything but the real thing, like our vibrant and beautiful Oceanside Garden
- Amaryllis by Shinedown. The amaryllis is known for its ability to bloom indoors during winter months. How fitting to call on this flower when suffering “uninvited tragedies.” Let life- and hope- bloom in the midst of sorrow.
Whatever your circumstances, trust Bice’s Florist to provide the best service. You choose the music- we’ll take care of the flowers.